- Girl: I'm not good enough.
- God: You're my princess, my daughter, and you are worth everything to Me.
- Girl: I'm so ugly. I hate my figure.
- God: I made you in a wonderful way.
- Girl: There's too much going on in my life and I just can't take it. I just wanna die!
- God: I know, but I will take care of you. Lay all your burdens at my feet. My grace is sufficient enough for you. I'm bigger than all your problems. Everything will be okay.
- Girl: Nobody loves me.
- God: I LOVE YOU with an undying love.
- Girl: I mess up too much.
- God: You can never mess up "too much." I'll always be here waiting for you to run back into My arms.
- Girl: I...
- God: No more. No more demeaning yourself. I love you. You're beautiful. You're my precious daughter. And I love you more than you even know. More than any man will ever love you. I look at you and my heart breaks because I see how the world has poisoned your mind, how it's distorted your view of what really matters. All that matters is that I LOVE YOU and I will never let you go. Ever.
Steve Jobs (2005 Stanford Commencent Speech)
Rest In Peace.
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” —Steve Jobs (via -redux)